Terms & Condition
1. This document sets out the Terms & Conditions that govern our relationship with you and is part of the agreement between you and Poolbet, according to which Poolbet provides you with Services and access to our website (poolbet.world). These Terms & Conditions apply to all users of the website and associated Services. By accessing the website, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms & Conditions.
2. Please read the Terms carefully and if you do not accept the Terms, do not use the Website. The Terms shall also apply to all gaming via mobile devices including downloadable applications to a mobile device.
3. Where you play any game, or place a bet, using the Website, you accept and agree to be bound by the Rules which apply to the applicable products available on the Website from time to time.
4. Reference to “User”, “Customer”, “you” and “your” refers to you, the private person accessing any part of the Website, registering an Account and/or using any of the Services. Your continued use of the Website and/or the Services, as the case may be, shows you are accept our terms and conditions.
Pre-conditions To Creating An Account
When you apply to open an Account with us, you hereby agree, warrant and represent that:
1. You are over the age of 18, you are of sound mind and capable of entering into a legally binding agreement with us.
2. You will provide us with correct and accurate information and documentation regarding your registration.
3. If you live in a country where use of a particular service is prohibited, you must not (i) register with us for the applicable Service; (ii) attempt to use that Service.
4. You are not prohibited for any reason from betting with us or from using the Services.
5. For various legal and/or commercial reasons, we do not permit (to the extent within our control) Accounts to be opened by, or used from, customers based in certain jurisdictions as decided by us.
6. If, under any circumstances, a third-party gains access to your Account, you are wholly responsible for their actions, regardless of whether or not you authorized them to access the Account. We cannot be held liable for any costs, expenses or damages that might arise from any such third-party access to your Account. By agreeing to the above, you indemnify us against any such liability.
7. You will not use our website in a manner that will alter its contents or introduce malicious materials on the website.
8. We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions, or any of the Exchange Rules and Regulations, at any time. Any changes will be duly communicated to registered users.
1. Poolbet allows all its users to choose their own Username and Password combination for their account. Users must keep this information secret and confidential as you are responsible for all bets placed on your account and any other activities taking place on your account.
2. If, at any time, you feel a third-party is aware of your Username, Password and/or Passcode you should change it immediately via the Website. Should you forget part or all your combination, please Contact Us.
3. You are prohibited from selling your Account or from transferring any accrued benefits on the Account to a third party. Furthermore, under no circumstances are you permitted to acquire, or attempt to acquire, an Account belonging to any person other than you, either with or without their permission.
5. You can request termination of your Account whenever you wish by sending a request to the Customer Service in writing, via email to email@example.com or visiting their Account.
2. Please contact us as soon as possible if you have lost or forgotten your Account details. You agree to inform us as soon as is possible if you believe that your Account information is being misused by a third party so that we may suspend your Account to prevent further abuse.
3. Only 2 players from each household are allowed to have accounts
Deposit & Withdrawal Of Funds (Winnings & Commission)
1. You cannot deposit your own funds into PoolBet. The Spin the Wheel game is free to play at all times. To place a bet for other games can be done by using your funds you have in your account from winnings and commission.
2. Withdrawals can be made twice a month. 1st and 15th of each month. The $ total in your account will be transferred to ERK coins within PoolBet for withdrawals. You can sell, hold, stake, swap, trade or use ERK to play and bet on other games.
3. All withdrawals will be processed manually until Poolbet is built on the Eureka Blockchain and then Smart Contracts will be used for automatic withdraws. Any audit we do that shows a violation of our Terms & Conditions, rigging or fraud, your account can be closed and all winnings and commission in your account will be forfeited.
1.Poolbet allows bets on other games from money accumulated in your account from Spin The Wheel and other games
2. Should a dispute arise, you and Poolbet agree that the Poolbet transaction log database will be the ultimate authority in such matters.
3. Certain tournaments and events may have special rules. Please note that it is the responsibility of the Player to research on the games they intend to bet on and how its particular rules might influence their betting decisions.
4. The Spin the Wheel game you are allowed to spin the wheel for free up to a maximum of 60 times a day. Winnings are 50c a win.
1. Any player is an automatic affiliate for free and can promote PoolBet. PoolBet has 5 levels of commission and 10c commission on each level. Therefore, commission is 10c each time a player in your 5 level team wins in the Spin the Wheel game and will be added to your account total.
2. To qualify for commission a player has to do a minimum of 30 spins of Spin the Wheel a day.
3. Comments, postings, marketing of PoolBet, Poolbet has the right to suspend or terminate an account if spamming, and improper and deceiving advertising and marketing of PoolBet.
Gaming Errors And Omissions
1. Poolbet makes every effort to ensure that no errors are made in prices offered or Bets accepted. However, human and/or systems’ error may occasionally result in errors.
2. In the event of errors relating to the random number generators used in certain of the Services, Poolbet reserves the right to void all Bets on the games affected and your stake will be returned.
4. Should funds be credited to a customer’s Account in error, it is the customer’s responsibility to notify Poolbet of the error without delay. Any winnings subsequent to the error and prior to the notification of Poolbet, whether linked to the error or not, shall be deemed invalid and returned to, or otherwise be reclaimable by, Poolbet.
5. Where you have used money which have been credited to your Account or awarded to you as a result of an error to place subsequent bets or play games, we may cancel such bets and/or withhold any winnings which you may have won with such monies, and if we have paid out on any such bets or gaming activities, such amounts shall be deemed to be held by you on trust for us and you shall be immediately repaid to us when a demand for payment is made by us to you.
6. If we wrongly pay an amount to you or we pay you more than the amount to which you are properly entitled to, you agree to repay to us immediately upon request from us the amount that has been wrongly paid or overpaid to you. The Player must inform Poolbet as soon as possible of any amount wrongly credited to their Account. We have the authority to adjust your Account to reflect the true outcome and rectify the Error. This includes, without limitation, cancelling the bets or winnings from the events or games where you have used the funds, which have been credited to the Account or awarded to you as a result of an Error.
7. Neither we (including our employees), nor our partners or suppliers, shall be liable for any loss, including loss of winnings, that results from any Error by us or any mistake made by you in utilizing the Services.
8. You shall inform us as soon as reasonably practicable should you become aware of any Error and stop immediately any further activity in relation to the Service(s) the Error applies to.
Suspension Or Closure Of Your Account
1. You may close or suspend your Account at any time by contacting our Customer Service.
2. We reserve the right to suspend or close your Account at any time, either with or without cause or due notice to you. We will use our reasonable endeavors to give you notice either before or shortly after suspending or closing your Account if advance notice is not possible.
3. If we become aware, or have cause to suspect, that you are in certain jurisdictions where betting is restricted or prohibited, we will take steps to block you from using our website.
System Failure, Hacking And Other Offences
1. Poolbet shall not be liable for any Bet not being placed for any reason (unless as a result of negligence by Poolbet) or you being disconnected from the Services, including but not limited to failure or disconnection of computer, telecommunications services, internet or otherwise, and the balance of your Account will at all times be as is recorded on our server.
2. We reserve the right to pursue you for any loss we suffer as a result of any infringement by you. Further, please be aware that we may share your details with law enforcement authorities in the case of any criminal, or suspected criminal, activities by you.
3. You warrant, represent and undertake that you shall not knowingly or negligently interrupt, corrupt or exploit for any purposes not intended by Poolbet any of our Services
4. Poolbet reserves the right to seek criminal or other sanctions against you if we suspect you have engaged in fraudulent, dishonest or criminal acts and we will disclose such information to the relevant authorities
5. Poolbet reserves the right to suspend or terminate any Account it believes to be involved in fraud, or any other form of illegal or suspicious activities and to report such details as it reasonably considers are necessary to relevant authorities.
The services are provided ‘as is’ without any express or implied warranty of any kind, and all warranties including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual property rights, fitness for any particular purpose, and of completeness or accuracy of content are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Poolbet doesn't give any warranty that the supply of material and content on the websites will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free or that the websites and the services are free of viruses or bugs and no warranties are given as to the accuracy of material or content comprising the services.
No failure or delay by a party to exercise any of its rights under these Terms and Conditions shall operate as a waiver thereof and no single or partial exercise of any such right shall prevent any other or further exercise of that or any other right.
1. You will use the tools and information from our Services solely in compliance with the applicable law.
2. You agree to notify us immediately if you become aware of any errors related to your Account and personal details and acknowledge that you will forfeit any amounts shown to be in your Account as a result of human error or technological fault. We will endeavor to rectify such errors and reserve the right to declare void any bets that are the subject of such an error.
3. You will not act in a manner that deliberately disguises or conceals the IP address of the device you are using to access PoolBet or take calculated steps to prevent us from correctly identifying your IP address to ascertain that only 2 IP addresses from the same household can be used
4. You are solely responsible for the payment of any taxes or duties related to your winnings and commission.
5. Unless you inform us as soon as you become aware of any errors related to any player protection mechanisms we provide to you, we shall not be liable for any losses which you may experience as a result of any such errors or failings.
6. You agree not to make offensive comments, use offensive or pornographic material or make potentially defamatory or inflammatory remarks on any forum which we may offer on our website from time to time, or on any other part of our website which may include your username, or other information which you may have put on our website.
Limitations of Liability
1. We are not liable for the failure of any equipment or software, wherever located or administered, or whether under our direct control or not, that may prevent the operation of our services, impede the placing of orders for bets or the acceptance of bets, or prevent you from being able to contact us. We will not be liable for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the websites and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to, or suspension or discontinuance of, the services. We reserve the right to cancel or suspend the services without incurring any liability.
2. While Poolbet endeavors to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, Poolbet does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information and material on the Website. The Website may contain typographical errors or other inaccuracies, or information that is out of date. Poolbet is under no obligation to update such material. The information and material on the Website is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties, or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Poolbet provides you with the Website on the basis that Poolbet excludes all representations, express or implied warranties, conditions, and other terms which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to the Website.
3. We shall not be liable, in contract, tort (including negligence) or for breach of statutory duty or in any other way for any of the following (whether incurred directly or indirectly): loss of profits;• loss of revenue; • loss of profits; • loss of opportunity; • loss of data; • loss of goodwill or reputation; or • any special, indirect, or consequential losses, • whether or not such losses were within the contemplation of the parties at the date of these terms and conditions.
4. Nothing in this Section shall limit Poolbet's liability to pay the customer winnings or other sums properly owing to it, subject always to terms and conditions set out herein and the maximum winnings on products in Appendix Two to these Terms and Conditions.
5. You agree that your use of the services is at your own risk and we accept no responsibility and shall not be liable for any consequences that are alleged to have occurred through your use, or misuse, of the services.
Intellectual Property Rights
1. The contents of the Website are protected by international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. The owner of these rights is Poolbet.
2. All product and company names and logos mentioned on the Website are the trademarks, service marks or trading names of their respective owners, including Poolbet.
3. If you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material, information, comments, postings, or other content to the Website ("User Content"), then the User Content will be non-confidential and non-proprietary and Poolbet has the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any User Content for any purpose. Poolbet also has the right to disclose your identity to any third-party who is claiming that any User Content posted or uploaded by you to the Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights or of their right to privacy. Poolbet has the right to remove, amend or edit any User Content you make on the Website.
4. Any commercial use or exploitation of the Website or its content is strictly prohibited.
For Complaints, Claims & Disputes
1. All complaints regarding a bet placed through the Services or a game played, must be communicated to Poolbet within 15 calendar days from the date of the settlement of the bet, or if still pending, from the date of acceptance of the bet. All complaints must be addressed to Customer Services, and need to include your Account User ID and the details of the bet.
2. All claims with regards to unresolved complaints or any disputes regarding the outcome of the complaint resolution must be sent in writing to Customer Services within 15 calendar days from the date of the resolution of the complaint. Ensure to include your Account User ID, the details of the transaction your claim relates to and all the relevant correspondence with Customer Service. Failure to provide the correct and full details, or requests sent after 15 calendar days from the date of the resolution of the complaint, will result in disregarding the claim.
3. Offensive or rude language, as well as malicious or damaging comments, will not be tolerated while contacting our staff or while discussing our products and services in any media, network or forum. Any infringement of this policy will result in a suspension of the Account or in every additional action as may be permitted by law.